How to Call UAE from the U.S.A.
To call UAE from the United States, you can use either Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) or traditional landline service plans. Calling UAE has traditionally been expensive because of the high cost of international phone minutes. Now, however, VoIP technology is making it possible to call UAE at a lower rate than ever before. This makes it possible for more people to connect with friends, family and business associates in UAE while within the U.S.A. If you want, you can call from a VoIP plan and save a tremendous amount of money on your phone bills with VoIP services.
- What is VoIP?
- Calling UAE from the US is Possible
- VoIP Service and Calls
In this article, we will help you learn more about VoIP service, how to use it to call UAE, and how to get started with a new VoIP plan. We think you will find it to be a very simple and straightforward process, but we will also provide you with some advice just in case you need more help figuring out how to make the most from your new VoIP phone plan.
By the end, you should have a solid grasp of some of the main benefits of VoIP phone service and you should know more about how you can quickly begin calling UAE from the United States. You can begin staying in touch with customers, coworkers, business associates, friends, family, fellow travellers and others you may decide to call overseas from the United States. VoIP can help you do this and much more, plus many VoIP plans also include great features that help you get even more from your phone service.
Advantages of Using a VoIP Plan to Call UAE from the U.S.A.:
- Cheap and Efficient—You gain access to cheaper phone service you can use to make domestic and international calls from anywhere. While international calls may cost more than domestic minutes, you can still save a significant amount of money using VoIP and it will probably be much cheaper than a similar landline plan.
- Flexibility and Adaptability—No matter what your needs are or why you plan to call UAE, you will find that VoIP is a very flexible and adaptable technology. You can change it easily to meet your needs and adjust it to whatever you current expectations are for a phone service plan. If your needs change, you can change your phone service to match.
- Portability—VoIP service is extremely portable. You can easily bring VoIP with you on the road, away from the office, away from home and wherever you decide to go. As long as you have an Internet connection, you can quickly and easily access your VoIP phone number and service. It is a snap to stay connected and take advantage of the great features your service offers.
- Call Landlines or Other VoIP Users—You can stay in touch with other VoIP users, landline subscribers and cellphone users without your call recipients needing to buy other equipment or special phone service features. VoIP connects with regular phones very easily and works just like a traditional phone service in the sense that it connects you with phones and allows you to call any phone numbers you need to.
- Advanced Features—With the specialized features and functionality of VoIP plans, you can access business-friendly functionality and improve your productivity if you decide to use your phone service for a business communications system. If you use it for personal calls, you can access other advanced features you may find valuable, such as voicemail transcription services that send your messages to email.
It is generally a very simple and straightforward process you can start almost immediately with the right VoIP plan and equipment. Many people are completely unaware of VoIP technology, which is very unfortunate because it completely revolutionizes phone service and provides cheaper, high-quality calls with access to advanced features. You can use your VoIP plan to make domestic calls within the United States, call UAE, call other countries or all the above. You have a great deal of options and flexibility with VoIP plans. We think once you learn how VoIP works, you will be convinced to sign up for a plan and start using it for your business or personal calls.
1. What is VoIP?
VoIP phone service works differently from traditional plain old telephone service (POTS). Instead of using copper wire networks that travel hundreds and thousands of miles and connect every landline phone user, VoIP phone service uses the Internet to transmit phone signals. Phone calls are packaged in data packets that transmit easily over the Internet. The most efficient routes are chosen by servers and data is routed between the VoIP phone and another phone. For part of the route, the data may travel over the traditional copper wire POTS grid if the other phone user is receiving phone service from a POTS phone company. For a majority of the phone traffic’s route, however, the call probably travels over the Internet.
This dramatically reduces the costs associated with providing phone service. Instead of expensive, difficult to maintain networks that are vulnerable to bad weather and other harm and require on-going maintenance, VoIP uses Internet connections and generally bypasses the public phone grid. VoIP providers are able to save a lot of money on providing phone service, so they are generally able to pass these savings directly to subscribers in the form of cheaper minutes and service rates.
2. Calling UAE from the US is Possible
By following our instructions in this guide, you can be calling UAE from the U.S.A. in no time. First, begin by choosing a VoIP service and signing up. From there, follow these steps.
Steps to Calling UAE from the US:
- Dial 011, the exit code for the United States phone system.
- Dial 971, which is the country code for UAE.
- Dial the single digit area code and seven-digit phone number.
- Begin talking and enjoy your conversation!
In no time, you can be staying connected with phones in UAE.
3. VoIP Service and Calls
To get started with a VoIP plan, you will want to think about the features you are looking for first. Make a list and begin comparing some of your top possible choices. From there, ask plenty of questions if you have the opportunity to speak to vendors. Specifically find out, too, if they offer voice call services between the US and UAE. Different vendors also offer different rates on calls to UAE, too, so that is also something to keep in mind.
Equipment You Will Need:
- Phones—Depending on your service, plan, vendor and needs, you will need to get some type of phone. Softphones, IP phones, analog phones and smartphones can all be used with your VoIP plan. Just ask your vendor for recommendations.
- Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA)—An ATA is necessary if you plan to use traditional phones designed for landlines. ATAs allow you to plug your analog phone directly into VoIP service.
- Internet Connection—You will need some time of Internet connection, since VoIP calls travel over the Internet. Generally, faster connections are better and improve the quality of your calls.
- VoIP Service—You need a VoIP plan. A variety of different vendors, plan types and payment structures are available.