Nextiva vs. PanTerra
Nextiva and PanTerra are both Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) providers offering VoIP phone services for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and others looking for business communications systems. You can get a plan that is cloud hosted so you have minimal upfront infrastructure and equipment costs, too. This is great for businesses on a budget or those looking for more affordable services.
When you compare the features, plans and pricing, we believe you will see why we recommend Nextiva’s services. Both vendors offer a solid VoIP product, but Nextiva’s affordable, high-quality plans provide industry-leading service that is accessible for many businesses.
In this article, we will carefully compare and contrast Nextiva and PanTerra so you can learn more about the features, different plans and reasons why you may decide to sign up for a VoIP plan. We will help you by showing you what you need to know to get started and we will simplify the process for you.
- Choosing a VoIP Provider
- Nextiva vs PanTerra: Pricing
- Nextiva vs PanTerra: Features
- Nextiva vs PanTerra: Plans
- Nextiva vs PanTerra: Which Service is Better?
By the end of this article, you should have a better understanding of what Nextiva and PanTerra offer and whether or not each of these services is best for your business. On our site, we also have other articles to help you choose a VoIP vendor and get started with service. Be sure to check out our other resources and learn whatever you can about VoIP service so you can get started and take advantage of the great options offered with VoIP plans.
1. Choosing a VoIP Provider
VoIP works differently from other types of phone service, so you will need to consider other factors as you begin to choose a VoIP phone service vendor. Rather than use cellphone towers or landline wire networks to transmit voice calls and other traffic, VoIP uses the Internet. This can help reduce costs dramatically, and these savings are generally passed on to you, the VoIP subscriber.
Choosing a provider may seem challenging at first, because a large number of plans and options are available on the market. You need to begin comparing any vendors you are interested in and start thinking about the features and pricing you really need for your business communications system.
- Advanced Features—Many advanced business communications features are available through VoIP plans, so you will need to think about whether or not you need these. Think about any features and functionality you will specifically be looking for in your phone service. For example, if you need to create a virtual call center, you will probably want the capabilities to create phone queues and transfer calls automatically to available agents. Having a menu for callers to choose from can be important, too, so that callers are directed to the correct place when they contact your business.
- Budget—Depending on your budget, you may be looking for a very small, limited plan that allows you to handle a little call traffic or you may seek a larger plan with more complex features.
- Number of Extensions Needed—If you need a large number of virtual extensions or phone numbers, you may need a more extensive plan.
- Other Features—VoIP phone plans can offer a variety of amazing features that may make you want to enroll your business, so think carefully about the features your organization may need, such as private branch exchange (PBX) systems, and make notes about any questions you have for vendors.
2. Nextiva vs PanTerra: Pricing
Nextiva Office plans are available for $19.95 a month. PanTerra, in contrast, requires you to obtain a customized quote for your business. With Nextiva’s straightforward pricing, you know you are getting VoIP service that includes great features and has an affordable price many businesses are able to budget for.
PBX SIP trunking is also available from Nextiva starting at $14.95 a month, which means you could keep your existing PBX system and Nextiva will help you connect to VoIP service. This can save you money on your plan.
3. Nextiva vs PanTerra: Features
If you are wondering about each vendor’s features, refer to our lists here to find out how Nextiva and PanTerra compare.
- Team Collaboration—Work together with a team using the same phone system.
- SentraCloud—Cloud management service for your phone system.
- Unified Service—Access unified service for your PanTerra system.
- Integrations—Integrate other software with your system to access added features.
- Enhanced Mobility—Take your plan with you.
- File Sync and Share Integration—Share files and access them easily.
- Cloud PBX—Get cloud hosted private branch exchange functionality to help you manage your phone system.
- Unlimited Calling—Call as much as your business needs to.
- Unlimited Faxes—Send an unrestricted number of faxes using Nextiva’s service.
- Number Portability—Bring your number with you.
- Mobile Communications—Use the service on the go.
- Automatic Attendant—Have your calls automatically answered by an auto attendant in the system.
- Nextiva Service Anywhere—Take Nextiva anywhere.
- Receptionist—Receptionist service available.
- HD Voice—Hear great sound with Nextiva’s VoIP service, so you will not need to worry about calls that sound low-quality. This makes it easier to understand and communicate.
- Conference Calls Instantly—Instant conference calls using Nextiva’s technology.
- Meet-Me Conferencing—Have conference calls through Nextiva.
- Unified Communications—Create a unified communications system for your business.
- Call Queuing—Call queues help you manage your incoming calls and control how your phone system works.
- IM and Presence—Access instant messaging and presence features.
- Plug-ins—Have additional plug-ins for your software to enhance your phone system.
- Voicemail-to-Email—Send your voicemail recordings to your email address automatically so you will never miss a message.
Both plans offer a lot of features, and Nextiva’s features are tailored for small businesses and others that need a large number of advanced features while also saving money on business communications plans.
4. Nextiva vs PanTerra: Plans
Depending on what you need, you can get a plan from Nextiva or PanTerra that costs more and offers different features or is more budget-friendly with less functionality. PanTerra offers a free trial, making it easy to try their services. Nextiva’s clear-cut plans make it easy to pick a service that may be right for your business, making it simple to make your decision if you decide to go with Nextiva’s service plans.
Nextiva’s services are well-planned for small to medium-sized businesses and can be customized to your needs. With multiple options available, you can decide how to implement their phone service in a way that is best for your business.
5. Nextiva vs PanTerra: Which Service is Better?
When choosing a VoIP vendor, the quality of customer service and technical support is very important.
Nextiva’s award-winning support has a goal of answering incoming calls by the second ring. They offer personalized walkthroughs for new subscribers and will even answer questions via social media if you encounter problems. They provide service via phone, online and via support ticket. As much as possible, they strive to fix problems during the first call.
PanTerra also provides service for their subscribers, via phone, online or via support ticket. They have training provided so you can learn how to use your system, also.
October 20, 2017
October 20, 2017
October 20, 2017